Guys, we got some answers for April Q&A session, the answers displayed below and we are keeping adding them as they come.
Add your Question for Spheroid Team
Community open questions for Spheroid Universe team
We appreciate this option to ask the team anything, that’s the essence op openness and decentralized platform, THANK YOU TEAM for giving your community this option. So the first question is can we do these questions to the team every month?
THANK YOU SU TEAM, AND ARE ASKING YOU TO SEND US THE ANSWERS TO SOME OR ALL THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU CAN ANSWER RIGHT NOW.
We totally understand that some of the information needs to keep in secret from the competition aspect, please answer whatever you can this time. We appreciate your hard work, dedication and time spent in this project.
For the people who asked these smart questions, we appreciate the time and efforts you spent thinking and sending us your questions, that shows you care about this project, on behalf of all the knights and the council, we thank you all!
The questions are shown in the order that they have received and the answers will be presented on this page as soon as we get them from the Spheroid Universe team. We would like to thank Kostya for his enabling and pushing this Q&A session for all of us and thank the SU team for their efforts and answers.
The @ symbol is representing the user name on Telegram of the one that asked the question.
We hope that the questions and answers will give you a better understanding of how SU operates, what should we expect in the future and much more…
Andrey Almiashev, Founder and CEO of Spheroid Universe, began sending his his answers to the community-generated questions – April Questions with answers:
April Questions that not yet answered :
3. Base on your realistic projection, as far as how much can 1 SU space will be worth in the future if the app and project will hit its plans and goals.
4. Does SU have a plan to manufacture its own AR devices?
We need aggressive marketing through social media like youtube. Maybe we could take help of YouTubers countrywide that have lakhs of subscribers and promote SU internationally. Social media marketing has much impact.
1. Where is the Spheroid Universe headquarters located?
2. If someone asks about the legality of the AR spaces in our country how can we explain it to them.
Quand va t on pouvoir commencer à générer des gains autre que SPH via la Location des Espaces, et sans avoir besoin d un programmeur?
GOOGLE TRANSLATE – When will we be able to start generating non-SPH gains via Space Leasing, and without the need for a programmer?
Sir, once SPH is deployed on ERC 20, there is every chance SPH price could depreciate in price as many airdroppers would dispose of their SPH for cash. May I know what measures SU has taken to prevent this possible depreciation in SPH once SPH deployed on ERC 20. Maybe SU could keep SPH price $1 each to prevent a possible crash in SPH value.
Thanks for your consideration.
SU is supposed to be an AR network & as such, more audience/users is a must for its success. My questions are as follows;
1. Why do create an app (Android) that is accessible to only an individual?
3. When should we expect an updated roadmap?
4. When are you going to auction the spaces you reserved in the stadia for the SU Arena program?
5. Do you have any new partnership in the pipeline?
6. When will the next update of the marketplace to allow the sale of spaces for other Cryptos other ETH be come off?
7. What marketing plans do you have in place to get the app mass adopted?
I think that’s all for now, thank you.
We will have to create a lite application to finally integrate this into telegram’s Mail application so that we can take advantage of the 200 million users per month. Quite simply SU negotiates with telegram. The idea is to get a big community like telegram to use the app that’s directly advertising. The SU lite application should not include all the functions of the main application this would mean that a download link will be required to push the user to use the main application and its functions. A brief telegram has integrated YouTube for watching videos it is the same way that SU should make to boost the community. As these are two Russian companies, they will certainly understand each other.
1. When do you plan on listing spaces on secondary markets like Opensea?
2. When are you going to activate the buying of Orange spaces with SPHs only?
3. Do you have any plan on listing on NFTs monitoring sites like nonfungible.com? and if yes, when?
Does SU has a special politics for space acquisition corresponding to native indigenous people territories? This is an important issue…
1. What’s an updated timeline for when space owners will be able to upload content to their spaces?
2. Does SU plan on implementing any social network features to the SU platform?
When will rent option for space be available in the marketplace?
When can i place my own 3D objects into my spaces?
What are the next steps in May and June? ( update of the roadmap)?
What are the plans for the white (not selectable yet) spaces ? When will they be available, and for which currency?
When you created the map squares, what was the base that you started from and why?
Is there is a cost for placing objects for the one that owns the SPACE? Any other costs for having a SPACE?
Zoom feature on app vid. app takes control of camera/vid it should have all features of ph cam.
Mute/talk feature while videoing.